On Sept. 29, 2011, after a completing her workout at the Gold’s Gym in Merriam, Ashley Clevenger accompanied Gregory Darrell Davis to a room “designated and equipped for massages,” according to a complaint obtained by Courthouse News.
Clevenger, of Johnson County, was lying on her stomach when she “felt something strange on her feet that did not feel like Davis’s hands,” the complaint states.
Clevenger claims that she immediately turned over to find the defendant “rubbing his exposed penis on her feet.” Davis then “ejaculated on plaintiff’s feet,” the complaint states.
If only Clevenger had been in a room with 641 massage therapists — as these Thai relaxation seekers were when they set the Guinness mass-message record in August — this traumatic experience could have been avoided.
Clevenger seeks damages for battery, vicarious liability, negligence, negligent hiring and supervision, and emotional and psychological suffering.Read also
- 48 years Woman, Gives Birth To Quintuplets Bringing The Total Number Of Her Children To 17
- 2face is a Year Old Today - Happy birthday to 2face Idibia
- Nigeria's Got Talent Debuts: See Photo
- Lady Gaga Wears Dress That Closely Resembles Full Body Veil Often Worn By Muslim Women: See Photo
- Men For Sale in France, Grab Your Own Now! Read Full Story